Friday, December 1, 2017

Addictions- Christmas Book Edition

Back in October, I wrote this "Every season I say to myself, 'Darby we have enough books for this season, we don't need anymore.'".  I was referring to all of our new fall books that I added to the collection.  Do you think I can say that AGAIN, but in reference to Christmas books?! Because this time it's worse....or better?   Depends on who you ask, I guess ;-) On Wednesday I told you about wrapping up 24 books.....check out which new books I wrapped!Christmas Books for ChildrenHawley Homeschool
Okay so throughout the year I keep my eye out for sales on Christmas books (so that I can wrap them- see why here!!), and these are the ones I collected this year.  I can't wait to read through these new books with my babies this year.  If you're interested in seeing our books from last year, click here.
Soooooo, what do you think??? Do you have these? Do you have some that I need to add to our collection?  Here are our books from last year.
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...