Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Transition to Fall {Fashion Edition}

What is the weather like where you are right now?  In Houston, it is still hot!  Like this-is-not-fall-weather HOT! And that makes it really hard to find clothes that make me feel like it's not the summer, but are still fall-ey (did I just make up a new word?) and breathable.  Enter this perfect fall dress from PinkBlush! I refuse to tell you how many times I have worn this dress in the week and a half that I've owned it; it's too embarrassing lol  I love how easy this dress is to wear.  I just throw on and go.  I've been able to dress it up in heels for church but also throw on a hat and some tennis shoes and do my grocery shopping #momlife.  It has the perfect fall olive color, and even a nice lining for when it does get cooler, but is also nice and refreshing while the weather is still warm.  I love the knotted hole in the back and the lace details on the sleeves.  Being a mama with two littles, I will take anything that makes me feel pretty and like I have it together while I'm running groceries & pretending it is actually fall.  DSC_0586-220170930_141844-2DSC_0081-2
Dress: c/o ShopPinkBlush
What are your favorite transitional pieces this season?
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...