Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Pumpkin Cup-Cake

Monday was a really bad day.  The day was dragging & so were the bags under my eyes and my patience.  I can't even really pinpoint what was bad, it was just not working.  It was a day where I just wanted to go back to bed and have a do-over but mamas don't get do-overs......we get cake ;-)  So I made myself this super festive fall cake and I tackled the rest of the day like a bosssss.Pumpkin Cup-Cake- Life with the HawleysFrom the Kitchen of Darby Hawley
Ingredients:
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
4 tbsp organic pumpkin puree
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 tsp organic maple syrup (not cane syrup)
1 eggs
powdered sugarDSC_0394
Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Pour into TWO greased coffee mugs (microwave safe of course) & cook for 2 minutes in the microwave.
3. Sprinkle with powdered sugar (and some more maple syrup)
4. Enjoy!DSC_0406DSC_0409-2
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...