Monday, October 9, 2017

13 *MORE* For Fall

Every season I say to myself, "Darby we have enough books for this season, we don't need anymore." And we ALL know that has no effect on me.  It's a hopeless cause.  So needless to say, despite the fact that "we have enough books", I still purchased FIVE more for this fall and wrote a post for you about them.  But then I ordered EIGHT more, and I had to add them to this post over the weekend! Sorry, not sorry hehe These are really GOOD ones so I have to share them with you. 

***I have written this post THREE times this season.  At first I wrote it to add 5 books, then I ordered 8 more books, and then I remembered I had 3 more coming......So this post should be 16 more!***
If you ignore all of the rest, get this one.  This Parable Treasury has four awesome stories with verses of scripture added to them that you can read through all the seasons. This one is a major winner!
DSC_0463
Pilgrims of Plymouth ~ Seed, Sprout, Pumpkin, Pie 
The Thank You Dish
What are your favorite books for the season?
Do you have some more that "I just have to have"?!

Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post, I just really like to buy books for my kids.  If someone wants to start paying me to shop for books, I will gladly take the money ;-)
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...