Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Get Spicy!

If you haven't tried this, I honestly don't know what you're doing with your life! You need to get it together ;-)DSC_0404
We are obsessed with this! It really is the best & I can't stop eating it!  It's like a heated relish that you can but on top of almost everything to add heat, but not necessarily spice. Does that make sense? It's basically a healthy, calorie-free way to add flavor. Who wouldn't like that?!
We put it on top of:
pizza
sandwiches
Philly cheesesteak
spaghetti
tacos
nachos
chili
hummus
and a thousand other things I can't think of right now.
I haven't been able to find this in a store, so I order it from Amazon.  Has anyone else seen this in a store?

Obligatory Blogger Disclaimer ~ I was not compensated for this review.  I just really like this product. 
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...