Friday, May 19, 2017

New Page!

Last Friday I launched my new blog face. From what I hear, y'all like the new LWTH design just as much as I do!  Thank you for the awesome feedback!
One of the new features I launched on Friday was a new school tab at the top.
Life with the Hawleys School Page
My focus is more than just basic morality & earthly success.  Those things just aren't enough. Instead, my main focus is spiritual depth & God's purpose (2 Peter 1:12-15).  I use education as a medium to teach the most important things (characteristics I focus on) . 
I don't have one philosophy for teaching.  I have many.  Since each child is different, I tailor a lesson & use what works for each child.  And just because one teaching style might work well for a child doesn't mean that it will always be that way.  As the child grows, so might their style of learning.  So I'm not just a worksheets teacher, or Charlotte Mason, or Classical, or Montessori (though a lot of the Montessori techniques work for my kids really well right now). I'm eclectic.  So what you will find under the school tab will be an eclectic collection of lessons & activities that we're doing in our home, & hopefully you can incorporate some of these activities into your own home classroom with your own littles.
If you haven't perused through the new tab, please take a scroll.  If there is something that you're working on with your littles, please share with me!  I have much to learn!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...