Friday, May 26, 2017

Books for Conversation about Character

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: there is no such thing as too many books.  Our collection of books is continually expanding because I'm always on the lookout for new stories to read with my babies.  I love that we can use stories not only for entertainment & teaching a love for learning, but also to promote conversation about character. Books to Spark Conversation about Character for All Ages- Life with the Hawleys
Today I want to share with you my favorite books (right now) that promote conversation about character.  While I've read these books to my littles I've also read them in the classroom, at all ages from elementary to graduate students.  I think there is something so simple & sweet about a children's book that can touch the hearts of even exhausted graduate students.  These books discuss faith, selflessness, work ethic, individuality, failure, servant-hearted love, creativity, love, and so many more topics.   Books to Spark Conversation about Character for All Ages- Life with the Hawleys- 2
Not shown, but would be silly of me not to include, The Bible
Now I know that this is really a short list of books, so now it's your turn!  Tell me what books are you reading with your littles to help spark conversations about character? I can always make room for more books, so send me some titles to order!
xoxo Darby
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...